Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Sea Glass Is Not Just For the Summer! Right?

I have  been meaning to write this post for a while, but it seems especially appropriate as we are fast approaching the cold, snowy days of winter.  Of course, the beautiful ambers, greens, and whites and cobalt blues are perfect for the wintry hues we wear, as well as for Spring, Fall, and Summer!  Would you only wear a diamond in the winter, or an emerald in the Spring?   Sometimes, the retail shops carrying Lucky Sea Glass believe it is a seasonal item -- but I don't agree!  What do you think?  I'd love to hear from you.  By the way, I always wear a piece of Lucky Sea Glass all year round, for good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger