Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

Accident and new Ft. Bragg, CA designs

Home only a few days, and we were in a car accident.   The car was totaled, but except for some bruises, I am o.k.  I was a passenger, by the way.  Anyway, I really haven't had the time to write for a while.

  I thought I'd put up a couple of pictures of  new jewelry designs.  I made a convertible necklace --- it can be a bracelet if you just unlatch the easy spring clasps, or a necklace.   Also, a pair of earrings made with aluminum and Ft. Bragg emerald sea glass I found this year.  They are all available at http://luckyseaglass.storenvy.com
Sea Glass takes my mind off the accident!!
Emerald sea glass (CA) aluminum and silver plate  $38

Convertible sea glass necklace, sterling silver and silver plated chain, baroque pearl  This can be a bracelet, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger