Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Trunk Show and River Glass from England

The Lucky Sea Glass Holiday Trunk Show yesterday was fun.  I love seeing people enjoy my designs. Among others, a couple of pins sold -- the spider design and the dachsund!   My next event is the Sea Glass Festival at the Chesapeake Bay Environmental Center in Grasonville, MD on November 17.  Hope to see some of you at my booth!

Of course, you can email me at contact@luckyseaglass.com to inquire about a piece on my website. 

At the Trunk Show, one person brought some seaglass  (river glass) she found along the Thames River in London.  I am going to work with her to create a special pendant with one of the pieces  (She's a British-American).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger