Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

California Sea Glass (and Bermuda)

Amazing, glowing emerald seaglass from Bermuda

Amber sea glass and gold earrings (California)

Large white seaglass with gold filled chains  (California)
Amber and silver (California)
I've been busy drilling sea glass and creating jewelry while waiting for the storm to pass! Good ole Sandy.  Here's the latest designs.  Soon I will post about drilling sea glass -- it takes patience and perseverance!  Oh and if you are interested in any of these designs, I will be putting them on the website soon.  You can email me, of course, if you want details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger