Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Busy Year -- Australia, France, and New Mexico and Holiday Sea Glass!


Abstract Gold Tree Design by Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry
I know it has been a while since I last wrote -- but please bear with me.  I have been busy traveling -- Australia for five weeks, where I was on a cruise for part of the time and gave a Sea Glass presentation and show there, France where we toured the Dordogne region and did a Bordeaux river cruise, and New Mexico, where I spent time from Taos in the north to White Sands and T or C in the south.I will post some pictures soon!

Now I am getting ready for my LuckySeaGlassJewelry trunk show in November.  Keep posted here and at my Etsy shop for Holiday sales. Each item is one of a kind -- so if you love something, please realize it may not be there later.  These items are at my Etsy shopLuckySeaGlassJewelry
Sea Glass Angel by Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry
Rare Antarctic Sea Glass and Chalcedony

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger