Pages

Monday, December 29, 2014

My Sea Glass Painting


I added actual sea glass pieces I beachcombed to this painting I did a while ago. Also, I added a little starfish I had. When I posted it on Facebook it got about 300 likes so I am sharing it here. just wondering whether any of you would be interested in a shirt or magnet with this image?  O.K. so I ordered a few postcard size magnets with this image.  I will let you know when they come in.  If you are interested, they would be about $7 each. Please let me know, as I ordered a limited number.  
Sea Glass Hunting
copyright 2014. all rights reserved.  Jean Forman

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger