Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

Sometimes Retailers Sell Counterfeit Sea Glass Unknowlingly

Thought you might be interested in this -- A few days ago I noticed that Artbeads was selling seaglass beads in every color ---- clearly not real, beachcombed sea glass. So I emailed them about it, and they replied quickly, checked with their supplier who confirmed that it was tumbled glass, not sea glass. Artbeads now advertises the items as glass beads! And, they thanked me for pointing out the issue. So, hooray for Artbeads.


I only use genuine, beachcombed sea glass I have found around the world.  Sale is on now on everything at Storenvy for everyone with code  LSG20  

U.S. sales only at this time.                                            Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger