Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Latest Lucky Sea Glass News!

I  decided to experiment a little with my website, and now it has a new look.  I hope it is more user friendly and  easier to navigate.  Also, I tried to improve some of the pictures as the new design seems to make some of them darker!

Recently, I was invited to share some of my jewelry designs for an article about the top 50 sea glass artists in the world.  I will post the pictures here for you to see.  Which design do you prefer?

Also, recently, Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry was invited to share pictures for an online market.  I'll keep you posted about that one, too.






4 comments:

  1. User friendly is always good, I've been doing some of the same with my site on seaglass. Which one do I prefer, the seaglass bracelet and chain, http://scrapandwrap.ca/blog/ P.S. I am not able to add this to your wordpress below it gives an illegal character (hum)
    seaglass Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cindy. I am not sure what the problem is. Please share this blog, if you wish.

      Delete
  2. My favourite is the blue pendant at the top simply because of the stunning piece of blue sea glass in the centre. The other elements really showcase it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that blue piece so much I decided to keep it for myself. It positively glows. From Lake Michigan.

    ReplyDelete

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger