Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Jewelry Trunk Show Update Again

Trunk show was rejally fun and a great success.  Lots of sales and happy customers.  Makes me happy, too!

I've been busy sending out invitations and organizing my jewelry for an upcoming annual Trunk Show for Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry.  It is always fun and I love helping people decide which piece they must have.  Also, preparing for the show gives me a good reason to reassess my designs, polish up the silver, change some things, improve displays, etc.  If any of you are in the metro Washington, D.C. area, and would like to come to the party, let me know and I can give you details.  It will be on Nov. 24  a Sunday when there is no Redskins game!   

The evites have gone out -- and the collection is ready.  Just have to make up the price list -- everything will be on sale just for the show so I will recalculate prices.  Today I bought a bottle of Sea Glass wine -- the label is what attracted me -- perfect for the show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger